125 Parties have ratifed of 197 Parties to the Convention
UNFCC Paris Agreement - Status of Ratification
Our Clean Tech Investment Credo
1. We only invest in publicly listed equities because of the need to have reporting transparency and liquidity.
2. Global capital is limited and when misallocated it is detrimental to Clean Tech. Shorting undeserving stocks is the only way we can reallocate capital to more deserving companies.
3. Not all Clean Tech companies are Socially Responsible. We apply stringent exclusionary lists to adhere to socially responsible investment practices.
4. Structurally the fund is always Long: because Clean Energy represents the future.
5. Our investment process uses strict, systematically applied rules to eliminate short term human bias.
6. Our portfolio is fully decarbonised.
Global Mega-trends: the drivers of Clean Tech
“Impact investments are investments made into companies, organizations, and funds with the intention to generate social and environmental impact alongside a financial return. Impact investments can be made in both emerging and developed markets, and target a range of returns from below market to market rate, depending upon the circumstances.
The growing impact investment market provides capital to address the world’s most pressing challenges in sectors such as sustainable agriculture, clean technology, microfinance, and affordable and accessible basic services including housing, healthcare, and education. “
Impact investments are not just limited to grants, microfinance, green bonds and private equity projects. They can also include listed equities.